ManyVids Payoneer payment issue/error

Hi, so I'm posting this for 2 reasons, 1) to see if anyone can help me resolve this problem and 2) so I can inform other people how to solve this problem if I/we can figure out how to fix it.

So basically I just signed up to ManyVids but I'm having some issues selecting the payment option of my preference, being paid through Payoneer. I noticed another Canadian cam girl experiencing they were having the exact same problem as well so I know it's not just me. Basically when I try to change my payment method on there to Payoneer it just says pending approval, I never get approved for anything though and when I go back to the settings page on ManyVids (where the payment options is) it automatically goes back to being paid by wire.

I would just be paid directly by a wire transfer BUT the minimum payout for that is $250 and being new to this site I have no idea how much content/money I'll make yet so that seems pretty hefty. I'm going to try to have a meeting with a ManyVids support agent sometime soon as they recommended it to try to resolve this issue but does anyone else have any suggestions on how to solve this/is anyone else experiencing this same issue?

I'm also on MyFreeCams and being paid through Payoneer on there, would I be able to use the same Payoneer account for both websites? This is confusing, I just wish I could get this resolves so I could start posting more content without having to worry about being not making any money (reaching/passing $250 so I can cash my money in lol).