Manyvids vs. Clips4sale

I'm starting over with camming and in my redo of researching I think I'm going to brave up and start making some vids before I start up again on mfc (and then maybe link to my store on there??? haven't figured out if that or tokens would be better)

And I'm looking at clips4sale and manyvids. I've heard good things about clips4sale, but the site looks sketchier than manyvids and seems to be studios only while manyvids is open to individuals. Also can't find the payout radio for manyvids.

Any advice, stories, anything helpful for a newbie choosing one of these two sites would be helpful!

ravenlove

Clips4Sale is open to individuals, and gets a lot more traffic than Manyvids. I think (in my opinion) it's easier for a newbie with no fan base to make sales on C4S.

Manyvids is better for "vanilla" videos while C4S is better for fetish.

And ManyVids, if you're selling videos on mfc, lets you create links to videos so if someone buys a video with tokens, you can send them a Manyvids link so you don't have to also upload to Dropbox.

You could always do both if you're interested in both!

Also ManyVids offers a small bonus to models if you sign up through their link, so if you have a friend on there, ask her for her referral link (or just ask a random model that you like)!