MyFreeCams: Huge drop in Cam score for no aparent reason

missnicoled

I have no idea what's goin on but over the weekend my score was 800 ish and today while I was streaming it dropped to 300 o.0

I checked to see if I perhaps left a browser open or something but I didn't notice any aparent reason for why I had such a huge drop :/

I'm wondering if it happened to anyone else?

I have to admit im really bumbed out about this :/

atinxnaugthy

Wow, that is a mind blowing drop and I am sorry to hear that, I know this must be so upsetting especially if you had a good show or were not on long. So when you logged in to do your next show you were 800 and then what? Did you cam for a few hours or more? How many tokens did u accumulate in the time you spent onnline or did you not cam at all and it dropped.out of nowhere? Ugh that is so upsetting. I know how hard it is to be new. Cam score definitely helps with quality traffic and members. I was 1700 and it suddenly went to 14something overnight and I had a decent show. Even did a private. I'm at a loss for how this works all.of sudden..
I'm currently keeping MAJOR tabs on my time on line and, token count cause it is definitely a mystery to me lately. I will have it go up about 50 or so points after a 3 hr show and making about 2,000 or more tokens, yet when I did a private that made me 1,000 tokens in 40 min it didnt even move. This had happened several times to where now if I did not know any better I would think taking a private would not help at all. .. another weird thing is this week I had about 1200 tokens in Offline tips from 2 members. It didn't budge. Today I had someone who wanted to Skype. I logged on thinking that would help sonhe could tip me when I was broadcasting... so I did for like 5 min and tipped me 500 tokens. My score went up 1 point . So here I thought offline tips helped as well as the less time on line and the more tokens you make make your score rise? Yet if I were to log on now and it be quiet for an hour and then pick up.. maybe I make 900 in an hour or 2. ..it will DROP like 200 pts. Something is just off or maybe I'm crazy. So, definitely keep tract of your time and token count and check your page on your broadcasts to see if you were logged in or something and didn't know. Keep us posted. Hope it goes back up magically for you if it is a glitch or something!