MyFreeCams review

musk

Legendary
Traffic low but this is a matter of several years back since many or most members commuted slowly on cb. Even worse in last year but this is not their problems, as usual women ruin and destroy work for themselves and others with zero respect for themselves, desperation, non feminine hunger, no class. Since january i see all members online in friend list and they come rarely to me. I wondered why... then i went on full spy ninja mood activated vpn and peeped couple minutes on various chatrooms. Broadcaster doing session completely free out of desperation. And i mean free, not even a damn token. With fuel, gas, food money costs increases naturally to assume a man stays where it is all completely free and returns to me rare when he wishes quality and he knows i keep my prices, no discounts no humiliating myself for dimes. Problem that women need to understand men are addicted to these places. They built in such way to give high addiction such as gambling and video games. So they will spend. They would reduce costs in a different department of their spendings and will come to spend. But not if they got it all for free. Then you get zero, a good chathost zero, member leaves with his pocket untouched. Best case scenario u will earn some dimes, way less then a beggar in streets which his hat laying to get some coins. I just wish women learnt a bit of decency, self value case in which we would all be wealthier. Support i rate 5 just as i never ever heard their voice in 10 years. They don't disturb me ever and i do not need anything. Probably the single site i never needed support and they very tolerant in general as far as i heard other ladies.