MyGirlFund Complaint

Just wanted to share a complaint about MyGirlFund, in the case that anyone cares.

I've already typed it up on another site, so I'm just gonna copy and paste.

Has anyone else had an issue about receiving the money you've earned through the site? More specifically, through checks? I'm feel like I'm having to fight to get a check that I cashed out almost a month ago! I've written mygirlfund tech support (not the tech guy on the site, but through email) several times and they are absolutely no help. Here's what I wrote them this morning, hope it has some effect unlike all the others:

I still have not received my $500.25 check from last month. I cashed out on
January 12th, and it's February 11th. I don't believe there is any excuse
for this, I worked to make that money and I should receive it one way or
another. It never got to me, which means by some fault of the employee(s)
of mygirlfund who handled my check, it was either not sent out, not sent to
the correct address, etc.

I was told that it should have arrived already, "I should get it in the
next week", etc.

If you no one does anything to resolve this issue, I'm going to have to
assume you are withholding pay and make the next appropriate moves, as I
have not received my check and you will not work with me to make that right.

I've since switched to Payoneer, but I do not think there is any excuse for this. Does anyone here have a similar experience?

Just an update on the check thing from earlier. I received this message:

Hi,

We checked with our bank since all of our checks are automatically generated by them. The check was sent out on the January 12th, however, a stop payment was issued by the bank automatically. Usually, that happens when the check is unsuccessfully delivered in the mail and returned to the sender (in this case Wells Fargo).

We can either issue you another check, or since we noticed you started cashing out using a debit card we can return the $500.25 to your fund balance and you can cash it out to your payoneer card instantly. Please let us know what you prefer. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but was out of our hands.

And replied with this:

Well, if it would be cashed out to my mygirlfund payoneer debit card, I would expect to receive the $10 check fee that mygirlfund charges at well, since I never received a check. So that would be a total of $510.25

I've messaged several times over the last month, and I'm pretty disappointed that only now, a month later, do you actually check to see if something went wrong. You should have checked if something went wrong on your part when I first asked about it, rather than sweep it under the rug and tell me to wait. That's not a very good way to treat the girls on your site.

Lesson learned: if for some reason you don't receive the money you earn from the site at no fault of your own, don't expect them to care and put effort into it until you send them several messages and threaten potential legal action. /facepalm

mischka

They keep flagging all of my stuff because I used the word "anal" even though other posts have remained up with the same phrasing. Skiphop has had to redo my image three times already to keep them from removing it.

However, there are girls on there that are advertising "brown" shows and their images have stayed up!

I am getting more and more frustrated with this website as the days go by. If I weren't making any money I would just leave.