Natural pregnancy prevention

cakes

Hi girls!
I'd like to share to all of you the pregnancy prevention method I am using for the last 7 months.
I was dealing with hormones since my 15, I've tried pills, ring, subdermal implant and patches. I've always been worried about my body and how the hormones could impact on it. So after long time looking for a save and effective solution, I found Natural Cycles.

*How it works?
- Natural cycles works under an algorithm that detect your ovulation days. You can help the algorithm by doing ovulation test when the app request for it.

* What should I do?
- You just have to take the temperature every morning, when you wake up (better if you do always at the same time ish). Keep in mind that you have to use a basal thermometer, not a common one (you can buy it through the site shop, Amazon, pharmacy...). On green days, you can have sex without using condom or diafragma, on red days, you should use it.

* It's effective?
- Yes! If you follow the tips and you're constant, you have nothing to worry about. Also, you have to know that there's no a 100% effective method.

This method helped me to know more about my body and my cycle, so I recommend it 100%

kissinghigh

Only condom and pills are effective, i am sorry i do not trust your method....plus i know women that got pregnant each time he shoved it in and took it out in one sec. looooooooooooool. You should never offer this kind of advice to anyone, it's not safe , it's won't ever prevent a pregnancy . I use condoms not only because of it but ..i never liked my guys to cum anywhere on or in my body...sperm looks like snot and idk why..it makes me turn green.. Don't jump at my throat ,i know i sound selfish but ...this is me.