Who cares about dominance?

I thought about this topic ... I ran into it here and remembered the experience of my acquaintances ... and came to the conclusion that not all these things related to BDSM are a deviation, but rather in our modern society there is often a deviation in the form well-known feminism and next to it, which it seems to me, is the reason for the emergence of the direction of dominance. Indeed, even if we consider the case when a man strives to be in the role of a slave, it is obvious that the women in his life have already suppressed him so much that he has already accepted this fate and is trying to find at least some pleasure in it))) and if a man seeks to dominate - after all, this is the most natural distribution of roles .... After all. usually you hear from the dominant - I take care of my woman and all this for her happiness. But modern independent and controlling women are forcing men to restore justice at least in this form. Oh .... such a deep and capacious topic! ... I invite you to continue discussing it in my room - is it interesting?