Newbie doing better in private than public

clips4sale

I havnt been camming for that long nor consistently but has anybody else found that they do way better in private than public?
Ive decided that I want to delete my profile from mfc because it took me way too long to make a small lumpsum of money. As for chaturbate, I like it better than mfc, customers are way more willing to tip, I just feel like I need to get a set schedule to get more tips flowing but as for ImLive..absolutely loving it. I make way more money on there in privates. Thinking of making it my main site to cam from...anyways if enough chatter

clips4sale

Public chat is not meant for you to perform period. That's what private chat is for. Public chat is meant for you to entice guest into private chat. That's where the money is because it's pay per minute which is good money if you have a good price point. Guys like tipping models a couple token or dollars to do stuff that should be done in a private chat. Guys know it's a hell of a lot cheaper than private chat and also the wankers like it because they get to bust a free nut. All of this getting butt naked and doing shows in public chat came along when My Free Cams and Chaturbate and all of the token sites came along. I will never understand why someone would get butt naked and perform in public chat for pennies instead of working to get private chats and make dollars. You make more money at McDonalds with less effort.

Streamate is not set up like that because they were one of the first major cam sites and they want to make money. None of the original big cam sites are going to switch to a token system because they can't make money. Can you imagine if all of the cam sites were on a token system? They would end up shutting down because you would have the paying member using those tokens to bargain shop by giving performers a couple of tokens here and there to get naked and do stuff in public chat. The wankers would have a field day with all that free pussy that would be on the site. No thank you, I like the idea of charging a decent price and have member come into private chat. Then you have to consider all the wankers who would be recording your show in public chat so they could put it up on some website to make money and you won't get a dime of it. There's a old saying, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?"