Opening Up : Approachable Intro

CherryCrush

Legendary
With the new year, come a time where I tend to look at some of the stuff I do and figure out what needs something new. Projects are underway and a revamp of some of my social bio and profiles is in order.

Looking around on different sites (emphasis towards sex positive ones) and trying to figure out what I can use for an approachable intro. With regards to my niche profiles (fetish), I sometimes do better for the lead-in because of the roleplay aspect. Im having the most trouble in improving the intro on my more general profile, and social profiles that I use for "trolling" **. Just trying to get beyond a mental block, to get something beyond the typical "hi" or "My name is ____",. Something approachable.

**(examples of what I mean would be sites like Fat Forums, Chubby Parade -- not sites that are centered around XXX but more or less a social profile that has no problem with web girls and exhibitionists).

CherryCrush

Legendary
Frankly, if you want real talk about approachable intros then let's talk . Most of the time guys do not even read what is on the bios on webcam sites. For me; I just say a cute yet witty little greeting, talk about my fetishes, what I have to offer them, and create a flashy profile. Flashiness and cold wit works for me.If I was you, I would just write down what type of stuff that you want to say on your profile, list your fetishes, and make it simple. You might want to go to a cam model bio writer as well. Some models use those services if they are stuck. Good luck