Performing on stripchata & other sites (CB) at same time?

dulcemoon

I haven't joined stripchata (yet), but I have been thinking about it as an extra site while performing on Chaturbate (which is becoming less lucrative for me these days).

How does it work if you are for example getting tipped on CB and start the action but are also streaming on Stripchat? Do you just let the viewers on SC see the same thing?

I literally have not seen the performer interface at all on SC so am going in blind.

Last edited by a moderator:

raritygirl

If it's public tips, then i think most just leave it turned on but if you go to a private show on CB, on Stripchat they have an option for "spy mode" which is on the bottom left of your video (i think), click this and then it will look like you're in a private show and it will give viewers a button to click to "spy" on the show, which costs whatever you set the price as. If you do a private on SC, you will need to have a "hidden show/secret show" bot ready on CB ready that you can enable people to pay and spy. But I think for public shows it all depends on what you are willing to show on both sites "free" when people are tipping on one but not on the other. Both are similar in terms of the fact you can do full nudity and full sex etc in public.