Saying goodbye..? (Rebranding Myself)

mayadee

This post may become long but I'm not sure. I need some input.

I started out as this username on Chaturbate and MyGirlfund 3 years ago, going on 4 years early next year. Due to previous personal situations, my path to building a strong following was difficult due to extreme inconsistency with performing/recording content from living with many different people, most of whom I kept this lifestyle a secret from.

I am currently living with an ex-boyfriend and his parents; we've remained friends. I should be looking at getting my own place probably by March, depending. Over the last few years, I've experienced quite an increase in my weight from when I first started; I don't think a good chunk of my original guys will still find me attractive, so...

I'm debating whether it's time to rebrand myself altogether; new stage name, new niche, everything. I've been looking into labeling myself as BBW with a side of various fetishes. I've started thinking up a new stage name, but I'm still conflicted. I like this current name and I'm digging my new idea, but should I really let my original one go like that? Would it be better to create a new cam persona or attempt regaining through the old one?

As for content and my living situation, I'm thinking of selling video clips on ManyVids and iWantClips. Once I'm settled in my own space, I'd definitely start going live again, maybe like 2 nights a week (I'll be working a full time day job here soon, hence why).

What are possible pros and cons? What do you think I should do about this?

linda

I am almost 4 years in CMD, it was a good site, but the last year rarely have shows there. Anyway is not different that other skype sites for me, in any site you will find time wasters, when they ask too much questions, I send they to see my profile, if they chat more that 3 minutes I block, and have blocked many, maybe is the reason I have not more shows thereSmiley :DSmiley :D