SextPanthers- A real POS company...

cosplaycamgirl

I apply today to be a model on SextPanthers and I was rejected because they said
"According to our records, the links provided on your SextPanther application do not meet our application requirements.

We consider a following of active and organically engaging followers on Twitter or Instagram indicating status in the adult performing or creation space, or a strong following and active presence on other adult websites (i.e. MyFreeCams, Chaturbate, ManyVids)"

I have more then 30 000 follower on my Stripchat account!! How much more do you need?? I ask them prior sending my application "how many followers do i need to be approved i was told 10 000 on your social medial or camsite"
Now I send my ID to these punk bitch bastards and im rejected!!
Also I have a friend working on it with 276 twitter followers!!
I dont know how many she got on her Streamate..
whatever im very mad..

alice90

At the moment i submited my registration there i had more than 25k followers on all my social networks and they still rejected me saying my social networks was not consistent, im wondering what that means but anyway as i find that an weak excuse for any other reason why they didnt accepted me i just gave up at that time, will try in the future but now im not with patience to deal with this sites who just admit superstars to work with them, or you have to look like a vitoria secrets model, i dont know lol, must be a very nonsense reason since all my documents are legal, legit and everything was in order