Should I start on Streamate?

Hey! I am pretty new to this site, and to camming itself. I joined to hopeful gain some insight and get to know more individuals like myself!

I tried camming a few months ago, and stuck to it for about a month and a half. I started on MFC and I was honestly doing well. Some personal stuff came up that caused me to not log on for a couple of months.

I'm back on track and ready to cam again! But when I logged back on, it seemed impossible for me to get people in my room. I know leaving for such a long time was a mistake, I've also noticed there are much more cam girls!

Should I start on Streamate? I can't seem to grasp how to get people in my room on MFC now, and how to get the very few to stay. I don't want to masturbate, but I'm willing to be nude. I'm thinking about trying to go with a nitch on Streamate.

Any tips or advice would help me out a lot!

breekane

I left for 1.5 years but was able to get my room going for a successful night after I came back. My #1 tip would be to be VERY engaging, especially if you have no regulars. You want to make everyone feel involved and welcome. It's going to be a bit draining, but it's better than giving up. :)