Skyprivate and Model Centro

jerkmate

Hey everyone I am new here and I've been slowing building up from streamate. I love streamate because it gives me such security and the rules are firm but that is also the downside. You cannot take customers from that site or they will ban you for life. They are greedy little bastards and you only get 30% of what you earn, so you're working your ass off only to get 50 out of 200, its also shitty to your clients that you're not getting the full amount!

So I've been doing my research around town ;0 *internet* and I've come across Modelcentro.com and Skyprivate I have yet to see how much percentage they take from you! So this is a thread for those who are interesting in becoming their own little business and getting the full amount. It will take me some time to actually build up a trust worthy client base and to actually go from being advertised automatically to having to advertise myself.

So lets hope my journey is fullfilling. I am really enjoying being a webcam model I feel like a princess where men are just drooling to get their hands on me ITS A HUGE boost in self-esteem. If anyone would like to add anything about these two sites post bellow! I'll be updating this journey weekly!

jerkmate

The difference is SM provide you with traffic, promtion & billing safety. Skyprivate doesnt provide you any taffic except cheap assholes who wants $1 show.

In fact anyone can start her own cam business in Skype with 100% income but where do you find traffic? My point is there is a reason why we are paid 30% at SM.

But i do have MC site and i love it and SkyPrivate intergation too. I made an account for those SM fans and loyal customers who want discount while i will get better percentage for same rate. But i noticed that customers still prefer to hang around on site and spend money there.

Besides SKP is hard to handle with $1 show competition even for most hardworking girls. Thats why i call it back door.