Slump

moriahmillscams

Hi!

So the first few weeks of Camsoda were great for me. Even after being titled new, I was doing good. This week, (since Saturday) I have not made jack. I am streaming during the same windows, uploading media, gaining followers, and talking to my regulars. It's just been rough and it is my main income now. I am strict about not providing anything for free that is in my tip menu, and I do not do any goal activities if I do not meet the goal, so I do not think people are waiting for a freebie.

I would like to add that I tried streammate and have been very disappointed. The guys are rude and they only want to pay for like 1 minute of viewing. I thought I might like this site better bc I feel better in Pvt or when I know most of the guys watching my goal show have tipped that day or before in general.

I guess I am looking for either validation that this can happen, or confirmation I am doing (or not doing) something wrong. Should I switch sites?

brook888

Suggest you hang with a site, and at reg times.
I'm a believer in PPM sites like SM, but yes, there are times when a bunch of jerks try to takeover my room.........try to be assertive, call them out! If impossible, log off, and come back in a short while.......remember, your in charge!

I'll even ask them to join me in getting off....I'll say something like I need sex, want to join me? If no takers, v. rare.....I will log off for a break.

Also the time ur on makes a difference.......I'm v aware of the time zones....
You also said, camming is your main income now..........don't act or look desperate!