Snapchat: how much do you do ?

carmen

Hi , iwant to start snapchat and don´t know , how to handle it right.
What do I post in the story, except for the 18 things and how much do the men expect?

some girls offer their live shows every day, but i'm on the cam for almost 8 hours every day, that would be twice as much ...

Are pictures and short clips from my everyday life "enough"? and what about the news on snapchat?
if there are some men still expecting you to write 24/7 ??

I don't want to offend anyone, but don't want to do too much or too little either? Do you know what i mean ? :)
how do you do that when the men write too much, or do you not answer at all? lg Eva

vivianishere

I try to let them know ahead of time what to expect, that is always important... setting the expectation. It's always good to under promise and over deliver.
Mine, for example, I post a couple pics or short clips daily or everyother day (no screen shots allowed), but I never say how frequently or what I will post... what I do promise is they can keep in touch with me when I'm offline and I allow them to send dick pics. No one really has tried a marathon texting session and if they try then you're not obligated to respond for hours... as far as sexting, I personally charge extra because I don't promise it.