So, im changing my schedule because i do better money on weird hours

lucy

I was avoiding do it for months, but is a BIG difference, our life is a run as you all know and since ive started there was days when i was not able to start streaming early, so i had a few days where i was streaming till 2 am, 3 am, and the $$ was better as late i was, yesterday ive made that decision, i was streaming till 4 am in my time and was a huge difference, so, dont know if that happened with you but i was avoiding this since...

I was a morning person but all the works that happened to me was late night works, like working as barmaid on bars who close at 6am, well, hard works but the more decently paid (stills shitty $ on the end of month, but better than all other shitty paid jobs), so for who was a morning person was horrible to get used to that schedule but seems ill have to come back to that :)

Theres good points and bad points on that, anyway, im happy i found my right schedule after 1 year.

Do you also realise you do better money with a certain schedule? Or you cash the same no matter the time you choose to stream?