So thats it, i dont understand nothing anymore.

zartprickelnd

I have to say sorry, because i will not tell whats the website since i had many problems with them and now want to slow down, but.... I tought nudity was not allowed, they writed that on their rules, i tought give personal information was not allowed too but.... Theres a girl using a webcam program with her instagram in big letters on her show all the time...
Ive reported her and website didnt even opened the screenshot since i wrote them: "is this allowed? because if is, i want to do the same obviously, and they replied me to the print ive sent with the girl getting fucked by a sex machine and her instagram on screen : "no, nudity below waist is not allowed..."
So today, i searched for her nickname and she was doing exactly the same but worst, was explicit sex on a website working as a premium website not allowing nudity for all of us...
I mean, i hope she have a great sucess on her life i dont want nothing bad to her, but rules should work equal for all of us... And now i cant report her again because i feel i will do a silly figure, because they do nothing, but ive meet girls who got banned for doing much, much less....

neet

It sounds like LJ. They were usually acting like studios, having favorites all the time, like what's a rule for one isn't available for the other one of their fave. Anyway, I don't want to assume it is because it may be not, however I think you shouldn't focus your energy towards her or what she's doing and your main focus to remain on good vibes and good energy so you can kill it online! Don't worry about things like this, I truly believe that at some point, every site has their own faves just like in life.. People tend to close their eyes when it's about rules towards those who are giving away many more benefits. Kisses and keep your confidence high, you're amazing just the way you are!

aya

Just stay true to yourself. Don’t break rules like they do. Don’t get intimidated bc they might be getting tips for doing free shows , because they will eventually get caught and get banned if they keep it up. The sites rules are there for a reason.

They wanna be trashy, they need to go to freemium sites.