stalker issue on Myfreecams.

redtube

I have a group of people that watch me on mfc and then make me "the talk of the town". I won't go into detail about the harassment but its gotten where now its starting to ruin my personal life. I love camming. I do not plan on stopping and I'm trying to not leave mfc because I just personally enjoy working on there more than other sites. I've emailed mfc about it and all they say is block the location but these people use proxys. I really want to delete my account and make a new one. Ive gone to the extent of getting ready to dye my hair and I have a created a new cam studio set up so it will make it hard for them to find me again. I REALLY do not want to leave mfc. Ive talked to a few girls and tried to do some research and it seems like I cant just delete my account and make a new one instantly. Does someone have some info on what to do or someone I can personally talk to about my situation that works for mfc or can get into contact with someone who does for me?

xhamster

Glad it got sorted out. Make sure if you want to continue posting here in the future you make a new account with your new identity