Streamate Alternative

Hi all! I've been having a lot of issues streaming on Streamate and it's getting to be a real issue for me :( I started looking at other sites, but given that I'm a bigger girl, I don't seem to fit well on any that I've looked into. Chaturbate just comfounds me, LiveJasmin is just way too particular (they won't accept any of my pics!), AllBBW & JustBBW have little to no traffic! In addition to those, most of the other sites have such up and down reviews here that I feel lost. I think being more of a "fetish" as a bigger girl makes it harder to find a site that I can be successful on. Any suggestions? Thanks as always! Luv ya guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

livecamgirls

I have the same loathing and upset with Streamate right now. I have been making more money with My indie efforts, than with SM for the past couple months. My Skype and Yahoo are always on, and when I log into SM, it's really just to kill time while soliciting indie business. I'd like to tell you to stick with it and that it will get better, but...I don't wanna lie to you,