Streamate payment HELP

blueeye_girl

So, after having issues with Paxum, SM added ePayServices as a new paymenth method, I created an account, finally my card arrived and now I can't change it :( I receive this error "Either the Wallet ID you entered for your ePayServices Wallet is invalid or the name on your ePayServices account does not match your SMM details. Please verify that you typed your Wallet ID correctly, and that the name in ePayServices matches your SMM account information and that your ePayServices account is fully activated. Contact support if this error persists." . I contacted support and they said this "We've received your request to change your payment information. Unfortunately, we can't process this new information for the following reason:No new payment type was selected. In order to fix this issue, please log into your account at Streamatemodels.com. Click "Edit" next to "Payment Information" near the bottom of your dashboard and make the necessary changes."
I'm sorry for being this dumb but I don't understand my payments been on hold since may beause of the Paxum thing... and when I finally get a new payment option I can't use it.

Last edited by a moderator: