Streamate Percentage?

clips4sale

So I'm checking my Streamate earning's and I noticed a paid out earned at 50% so what does this mean??? I make more then the 35% depending on how much i make in a certain amount of time, can someone explain this to me?? (let me know of you need screenshots) also when do they send out thier payment's on payoneer, any advise, or info is greatly apreciated

clips4sale

I don't really think streamate is paying anyone more than 35%, they actually pay 30% to girls from some countries ( i think, its Russia, Romania and other, but i don't know the whole list ).
But u can make additional 40% if u bring new guy on streamate, and if he spends some money on you, you will get 75%, and u will get 20% from everything he will spend on other girls.

clips4sale

So my billing rate right now is $3.99 a minute for premium private show. I've had guys come in literally for 1 minute when I did the math I get $1.40 a minute.

1.40 divided by 3.99 times 100 to get your percentage. 35.08%

Yes if your using the yourusername.cammodels.com link in your twitter, tumblr, blog or personal website you can make a higher percentage and you also make money when that customer you bring into the site spends money on someone else. but to get that money coming in you have to really spend sometime on advertising if your trying to keep a low cam girl profile this might not be a good idea because you are opening yourself to the world more.