Streamate Questions

kissofacobra

Hey guys,

Someone mentioned Streamate as a good camming site if I'm worried about videos being recorded and put on other websites...etc. I went on Streamate to check it out and get a feel of the site and I do like it, it's clean, has a nice layout and seems legit. But I know that MFC and Chaturbate are probably waaay more popular (or have waaay more traffic since they're really well known websites) I'm curious, has anyone tried all three of these websites and if so, how did Streamate compare traffic and money wise? Or do you have any other suggestions for which websites you had the best success with?

Thanks so much everyone!

Every website runs the risk of being recorded and uploaded. As someone who worked on both MFC/CB who now works on SM--I have had WAAAY more pirated content from Chaturbate. Mainly since it's a freemium-style site. Yes, SM privates do get recorded and posted online occasionally but I don't come across my caps as much as I did when working a token site. I think since shows on SM are more fetish-driven they're not as 'exciting' to a mainstream audience. So if your main fear is being recorded--it's a risk on every single site and will inevitably happen no matter what.

SM has lower numbers in the chatroom but a lot more paying members since you can't see anything explicit unless you pay so while having a room with 6 people on CB/MFC sounds like a dead room--on SM it's totally normal and you can still make $$. Traffic can be quality VS quantity.

CB was my primary site for ages, I got burned out from it, switched to MFC, back to CB then finally ended up on SM exclusively and have been there for the last few years. Every site has their own style, culture, pros & cons. I make more money on SM over CB/MFC because I don't get burned out as much and have less fluctuations in my income. On CB and MFC I had to depend on my regulars way more and keep an offline relationship with them in order to keep my whales around and that is too time consuming for me.