Streamate suspended me

I was suspended for 2 days on SM for exchanging skype info. I didn't know that wasn't allowed but now I am aware and they took action. i received an email from SM support letting me know that my account was suspended. But I received emails from an admin telling me to kik one of the admins about an offsite job...so I did to see what that was all about. She kept asking me questions about the situation which idk why if support already took action. and each time i wouldn't reply instantly, she would send me another message and another. i felt harassed in a way and then she threatened to flag my account and other partner sites such as mfc according to her. when i responded she then began to talk about a job offer which was fbi cyber crime unit. It sounds extremely sketchy and she said if I decline the offer, my account will be flagged. I feel like im being forced into doing something that i dont want to do and if not i have to suffer the consequences. She threatened to report me. Has this ever happened to any model? How should I go about this situation?
I even have screenshots of the conversation on kik and screenshots of the emails from "nubilescam" pushing me to contact the admin on kik

babyliss

.... Seriously? Okay. I highly doubt the person contacting you on Kik was related to Streamate. For one, Streamate and MFC aren't partners.

Think about this. You exchanged Skype info on live cam, right? So how many people were watching you give that info out? You know you can find email by Skype ID, and vice versa, right? Somebody got your email, sent you a message pretending to be an admin, and then fucked with you. SM had nothing to do with it, and I'm sure they'll lift the suspension soon.

The email was from "Nubilescam" and you legitimately believed that was a real admin? If somebody is trying to talk to you outside of official support emails or contact forms, there's a 130% chance that it is a scammer and it won't end well. It really, really pays to be skeptical as a cam model. Take this as a learning experience, and block the person on Kik.