Suggestions For Chaturbate

cam

I thought it could be a potentially good thing if we all gave our suggestions for improvement for Chaturbate to make the place better.
Over the time I have been there, I have made multiple but emailing suggestions seems pointless. I know this probably will be too but at least then we can also see what others come up with and if we agree, disagree and can improve even further on THAT idea too.

Here are a few of mine:
1) Have a 2 different types of Moderators: 1 would be as it is now and can just silence people, but then have another with a few more abilities. One of the other abilities could be to kick/ban for the model and then a few more things (not sure what?) Of course this 2 Elite Mod would be someone the model absolutely 100% trusts.
(I understand some people don't like mods to begin with, but lets keep this as suggestions not a way to debate or derail.)
2) I posted this one recently in the CB Discussion: Allow models to disable the option for PREMIUM, Mods and Fan Club members from initiating a Private Message. Have multiple options so specific groups can't do it, or have a global one to turn it off completely.

My brain has gone very dead, I can't remember any other's that I have thought of and sent previously,
What would you like to see implemented? Try not to make this all about better connection issues either.