Suspicious Activity - Streamate

breekane

Hey guys, I had something very unusual happen to me on Streamate recently. A member that had privates with me in the past came to my room and pretty much stayed the whole time I was online. Towards the end, he commented on my profile pic and then said how there's a video beneath it available for purchase. I told him Streamate doesn't sell videos for purchase on the site and I certainly don't upload any videos of myself on Streamate. He said it's there. I contacted Liz and she removed the video. So I followed up to see what is going on and how that video ended up on my SM profile for purchase.

Now I'm thinking all sorts of things. Could somebody have hacked into my account on SM or into the SM system and posted a video of me on my profile and then link to where it can be purchased?? I have no idea what is going on but this is pretty scary stuff, considering if there is an actual hacker then they saw my address, name, social, etc.

I don't know what to think but I'm afraid to even go online anymore. That custie who said he saw the video of me under my profile pic was very shady. I haven't seen him in my room since Jan. 2021 and then last in Nov. and Dec. Now he somehow found me again even though I had my screen name changed and all my favorites deleted on SM. He sat the whole time in my room complimenting and telling me how he is starring and blah blah. He asked questions and asked me if this a new profile and that he doesn't remember the screen name I have now.

I don't know what to make out of all this and how a video of me appeared on my profile. NEVER in my entire time on SM have I uploaded any videos of myself on the site or anywhere else on the internet. I don't sell clips or anything. So this is all very strange. What makes it very interesting is that he said the video is saying that it is available for purchase and he even mentioned the date of the webcam show.

Completely lost here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a SM girl so I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I've seen many SM models talk about SM selling recorded shows of you without giving the model a cut.

Hopefully a SM veteran can verify