The Chaturbate crowd seems super vanilla.

clips4sale

The Chaturbate crowd seems super vanilla. They don't get the BDSM stuff at all. With them, you're doing crowd shows, which can be fun, but you're working for just a handful of tippers while hundreds of other people wank off to you for free. The good thing about chaturbate is that you can promote yourself. You can sell videos, mention your tumblr, twitter, FB, fetlife, sell your panties, pretty much anything legal. Streamate will not let you do that. You can not mention any other website, email address, or anything else that will grow your brand. When I'm working SM, my number of twitter followers does not grow. If you work chaturbate, people can start following your twitter, then find their way to your kinklive page where you're getting 60%, or you can do Skype shows at an even higher percentage. At least for me, it seemed like it was taking a long time to build up a good following on chaturbate. They expect a lot more nudity for free there, which can be annoying. While it may take longer to grow, it seems like the long term potential might be greater at CB, once you have a throng of loyal fans logging in every night.