the first time camming

ennacos

so bit of back story, weve been togather for almost 20 years on and off, married for 10, never really talked about sex, or explored alot, ive always tried to get her to but she never would, well started talking about getting on cam and she started to open up with me, since then shes a whole diffrent person, our first time she was worried that noone would join our room cause she didnt think that she looked good, well after about an hour we had like 20 people in the room talking to us and complimenting me and her on everything, she looked so happy that people actually thought that she was good looking it really boosted our self esteem, the first time we cammed was the first time shes ever squirted, she never knew that she could or that it was possiable, the look of shock on her face when it happened was amazing, people loved it, cause it was something unique and a rare moment, something that she never thought could happen did and in front of people no less, well since then shes been so open about everything and more than willing to explore everything with me

pantyhose

That’s awesome!
It’s so much fun to share those intimate moments. Definitely a turn-on! Keep having a good time and enjoy each other!