The Same Guy/s In Many rooms here only to be mod/knight

evapirs

I wasn't too sure how to word the title exactly but hopefully, you will read it.

I see a lot of the same guys going from model to model not talking, not tipping, but simply they do shit like "tip her guys" and "follow her guys she is the best" and blah blah.
Basically, all things to try to impress the model and for her to make the user a mod/knight.

There is this one guy who is on Stripchat and he is prolific for this, and I can think of at least 15 or 20 rooms he is in and has done this to, and presumably, every room he goes to he does it.
He never talks to the model (at least not in public), he never tips (again, not in public) - although he is a gold member but has been there a few years.
All he ever does is the exact same copy and paste messages in all rooms. Not just "follow the model" and "tip the model" ones, but also cheesy messages about how she is the best and "a star is born" and all this other crap.

Now, the model is usually so happy and smiling about it (I understand why), but from a member side (or at least mine), because I see the same guy doing this to dozens (or more) models, and he only does it to become a Knight, it annoys, frustrates and just makes me leave the room when he is there.

What makes it even more frustrating to me personally, is obviously I can't talk about it to the model, because I am not going to cause any drama and in all honesty, the model would just not understand and/or blame it on jealousy from my part. SO it's always better to just make excuses and leave.

Obviously, the guys like this are not doing it because they care about the model or helping her, they are doing it for their own needs and desires. Whether it's to simply feel special and important with this "power" or if it's to try to get free stuff (I think this is more on CB rather than SC but I think it can apply to all).

So I am curious from both model's perspectives and other users.
What is your take on guys like this? Other users: are you similar to me and it just makes you leave while that person is there or are you able to ignore him/them? I really do try but when it's just his constant messages over and over, I can't last for long.

I was honestly going to ask "am I being a dick" or "am I a bad guy" for being/feeling this way, but in all honesty, it annoys me too much to care about if I am or not, and I personally don't feel I am.
I always still enjoy the model when the specific guy is not there posting his stupid messages.

Anyway, your thoughts?

Edit:
To say, this guy in question that made me want to post this:

11:51 AM
If you like the model ,click heart in lower left corner of screen. lets get her to 400 loves. A STAR is BORN !!!!

11:55 AM
If you like the model ,click heart in lower left corner of screen. lets get her to 400 loves. A STAR is BORN !!!!

11:57 AM
PM NOW

12:00 PM

(PM NOW - was him telling her to read the PM he sent, or reply etc. I guess he tries to get models to do what he wants, how etc - this seems like one of his things)

anaismay

i can understand your frustration but it is the models choice to let him continue or not. If she's fine with it than i see no problem. there's always a choice for you to ignore him. It's an option in CB, mfc, i don't know on SC. Just click the user and choose ignore and you will not see his messages anymore.