Thoughts about Cam4?

camrabbit

i have benn a model on CB for over two years. I am looking for an additional site and joined Cam4. It seems they pay double the amount for every token! I just wondered if anyone has any experience of camming on there?

sunhiee

CB is 100 tokens for $10.99 ( 11 cents per token )
cam4 is 50 Tokens for 9.95 ( 20 cents per token )

Every sight tends to offer sum discount for larger purchases.

Cam4 has better video quality. Their VR support unique. They have daily and monthly rewards for top 4 models. Because the pay out per token is higher, thing might go a little faster. To help bring in tips they have: room topic, dice game, stickers (people can tip specific amount of tokens to put a little sticker on the bottom of your cam page). Goals show up as progress bars.

Cam4 doesn't have custom scripts like CB. They put some features behind a subscription paywall; which may make you a little less accessable. Because some one might not see your online, or wants to ninja tip and they can't.

If you want to up sell people. If you get people to buy 1 month subscription. for 20 bucks they get 100 tokens and a 1 month of gold features. (100 tokens is usually 19 bucks) Then they can give you a 'gold star'. (not sure why you care if they do)