twitter "this account does not appear to be working anymore" issue

nattynatasha

I noticed starting about 3 months ago that my twitter started getting less views on individual posts and the account as a whole. I thought at first maybe I was shadowbanned due to too many hashtags or such things so I cleaned up everything and did everything right but things got even worse. I also noticed that autoposts from my NiteFlirt and OnlyFans accounts wouldn't post to my account anymore. I thought maybe it was my content, but when I'm on cam or selling on sites I'm doing great, it's just on twitter I'm not getting any views. I even tried reposting a post or two from the past that had tons of views but it gets significantly less...I'm talking like consistently 95-98% less views. I went on NiteFlirt earlier to try to fix the autopost issue but it says "(this account does not appear to be working anymore)". Is this some sort of shadowban or glitch? I'm wondering if it's worth the time even to fix this or start a new twitter. I had some good custom videos sold through twitter in the past but I wonder if my time would be better spent just camming instead of trying to promote on twitter. what do you all think? anyone have this issue with their account on twitter too?

hotserene

Twitter shadowbanned my previous account, i found it out after i checked it via shadowban.eu , I have decided to create new one. There was waste of time n efforts to bring it back to life, twitter never restored shadowbanned accounts, no matter if u removed hashtags or clean the page at all. I used not so many hashtags, liked 3 or 4 max. I also marked the content i posted as sensitive, but i mentioned many (up to 8 or till the space ended) rt groups for additional promo. Dunno, mb it was the fact caused to shadowban. I want to mention here that see at lot of girls using many hashtags n explicit content n still avoiding shadowban.
Anyway, that account (i put lotsa efforts in) lost. Pity, have to start from the beginning.
I do need media place which is popular, adult friendly n at the same time not so tricky as reddit and so nutty as instagram ( for me at least lol).
Besides promo, some my regulars are into expose fetish (ofc all that happens on my twitter page was absolutely consensual, i never had my twitter account suspended cuz of complaints). Some good paying custies were brought from twitter.
Dunno, it may happen to any adult performer at any time. Sometimes i suspect mb somewhere there is the key why some get shadowbanned n some with same activity keep on growing fan base.