unfair regional traffic on streamate

diabolla

Hi girls! Ive written this to some workers on streamate, and please join me "complaining" as you know this has been a big problem and if lots of people talk about it maybe they think a little about change it. Lets have some hope about it. xoxoxo

Hi Liz. How are you?
Please dont take me wrong cause im writing you , but i kind have to and is my only option since i feel a little discriminated lately on streamate, and, i am talking with many, many models who feels the same, seriously you have to check it and listen to us cause we're human and what we're asking for is nothing, nothing from the other world, nothing that absurd that all of your team just ignore us. I love streamate, really, i love the way it works, i love the system and the kind of viewers but i am getting tired, tired and sad that everyday i just have to say "sorry, i dont speak italian" and i have to say that 100 times a day, cause you just dont let me stream where i have more probabilities to be sucessfull. Why i did i have learned english in a very good school when i dont have the possibility to stream on countries where i can speak english? Tell me why also did i join this world, expecting no diferences, no discrimination and money that comes from my work but im not having that, im having the same discrimination the same lack of equality rights ive found on the other "normal" jobs i had, why?? Why just models who streams from USA have the oportunity to have results, good viewers and payers and we, models that comes from Europe, America, Africa, models who lives in poor countries, why we have to try harder each day, with the same effort, with the same good cameras, with the same good decor on our rooms, with the same or more hours dedicated to this site have to fight 3 times harder than models in USA to get some income from our hard work?? Im literaly crying writing this cause im fighting hard for my goals but im very frustrated that the place that i like most is just cutting my dreams away, how do you think im feeling knowing that im just looking like a fool cause i can do my very best always but i will never, never be able to have fair incomes from my work comparing with the same chances models from USA have. Im not even talking about the percentage you pay for them, cause i kinda understand it cause i dont have to pay taxes from my incomes here in Portugal, but i just dont understand how you can treat us like that. I wish you could think, just think a little, try to position yourselfes on our situation and feel some empaty about us, cause i know that on the past was not like that, one day this was different. What do you need? Do you want me to print all messages i receive from users asking me why i dont display myself in USA as i speak so good english? You want me to print all the messages i have to send to users explaining myself why i have to display myself on Italy when i speak only english?? Why the other models doesnt matter for you? Were human, girls with bigger goals and thats why we joinned streamate and trusted on streamate, some of us will just quit that life goals because streamate in some point just decided to close that door for us, and thats just sad. You receive, and i know that, lots, lots of messages from girls saying the same, so please, please dont keep ignoring us, listen to us, pay atention about what we're saying, we know that you're good but you could get even better if you pay some atention to us. You're literally running away with other cultures from streamate and that is what makes a place rich, interisting and fun, that multiculturality, makes guys join your comunity and stay there, guys who speaks english get happy to know me when i say im not from USA, people embrace diferences nowadays, thats not bad, thats what happens when we live in a global world with many interesting and different people. USA receives lots of different people each year, each month and even with pandemics, so i really dont understand why this mess is happening with us. Each time im going to stream i end crying thinking why another girl from USA is having her life so much easier than me when i try so hard to be sucessful here and respect all the rules so hard...
I just needed to write it cause if we girls wanted all this happening with us, we would just stayed with our "normal" jobs and accept an unfair future with no chances to change it, if we joined streamate anytime of our lifes it was just because we dreamed about a better life. Please keep that light working on our lifes, dont turn it off.

You cannot select any country. Every model is given a selection based on countries near to or with the same language as their ID.
So for me, I have a British passport and live in Cyprus. The countries I'm offered are UK, USA, Canada, OZ and then some countries near to UK like Iceland, Norway etc. I'm not offered countries near to where I live at all, which is fine by me as I speak no Greek.