Warning camgirls!Scammer alert.

crazylivecams

Was contacted a little over a week ago through my work related skype by a mysterious woman calling herself Madame M.Claiming she got my adress through someone named leyla.She said she was running a company (Maria's Love Foundation) which she said was related to former ifriends that now is closed.I looked it up quickly on https://appext20.dos.ny.gov/corp_public/corpsearch.entity_search_entry.And sure enough found the name there.She told me about former ifriends and that she had been affiliated with them.And that she has a support team which she then introduced me too with several people in group.Weekly payouts through paxum etc.a waiver was sent to me also and a time sheet.with detailed instruction how to fill it out.i was giong to be handed clients(which i also got) i supplied her with a brief bio and several pics that she needed for marketing me.I was sceptic at first but decided too give it a shot,signed the waiver and boom,same day day clients started to roll in through skype.I did approximetly 6 shows over the week with different clients and chatting with them over skype.Sent in the timesheet yesterday which was the deadline.And today received a message saying this-this was a scam all along, i am sorry to have wasted your time, you will get a random payment in the near future, be strong and have faith there are good people out there like you, try the cam sites and build a following on manyvids and onlyfans and other cam sites, dont show too much on there but only in skype privates. good luck and sorry again. All the people were just one person.

I just wanted to warn you not to fall for the same scam.Me and my boyfriend put in alot of time into this and was drawn in with the promise of good payment.Only been in this business for 5 months now so not that experienced,so not enough caution was taken before diving into this persons offer.

crazylivecams

It really sucks being misled this way.The person actually blamed his sex/control addiction on this and apologised...ffs.And he does this as a habit taking advantage of new girls.