Warning/help about my stream being stolen

redtube

I got a message today from a follower that they had tipped about an hour ago for the videos and were waiting on me to send them. I checked my chatubate and saw no tokens. Then I remembered someone came in my room a few weeks ago asking if I was on camsoda, I told them no I've only cammed on chaturbate since I started. They informed me there was a "live stream" of me on cam soda, I wouldn't answer people's questions in the video but only in chat with broken english. I didn't think much of this then because I didn't actually see it but when a second person told me about today I realised this is happening on a regular basis.

Obviously someone is taking my illegally recorded shows and uploading them as a live stream on cam soda and tricking people out of there money. My friend who tipped for the videos sent me the link of where he saw me and the room was offline but I saw the chat where "Molly" was talking with viewers saying she was real and live. For one this is a warning to anyone who might see me on there- I'm the girl who always wears a mask and does fuck machine shows with the anal hook, sometimes anal and dp.

I checked out cam sodas sight and can't seem to find any support besides billing or technical support and I'm not sure how to proceed with this. Has anyone been on this sight and know the best way to contact them and get this fixed? I feel really bad for the people falling for this and I'm also pretty frustrated that someone is not only stealing my hard work but profiting off of it like this.

Thanks to anyone who can help!