When blues and purples get into verbal fights in your room.

SasshaRed

Hey all,
I'm new here and wondered if anyone else has noticed that sometimes member can go at each other quite viciously. The answer seems to be ignoring them, but sometimes one of those people are also heavy tippers. Keep in mind that I had the room set to block greys, so I usually let the Barney's and Cookie monsters talk all they want, as long as there is potential for them to tip, eventually.

Here is what happened in my room in chronological order last time I cammed:
1) Cookie monster writes a line of erotica to me while I am dancing. (no issue with that.)
2) Cookie monster keeps saying icky and personal things the entire time, like wanting to lick my toes. (freedom of speech right? smile and keep dancing.)
3) Finally Cookie says he is going to bed and that he will be thinking about me in his dreams. (yay he is leaving! giggles.)
4) Barney, who recently tipped says, "I hope you see my hairy sweaty ass instead."
5) While I try not to react too much or crack a grin or even get involved, (just kept dancing) Cookie goes at Barney viciously. I do not remember what was said, only that things suddenly got really uncomfortable in my room. I was pretty stunned at how fast that turned from a positive and fun room into a Barney vs. Cookie monster ball-busting fest. Cookies were flying everywhere!
I logged off and went to bed. I had made a decent amount already, so called it a night.

Now is there a better way to handle it when members argue with each other or things start to get heated? (in a bad way of course, lol)

Thanks all, just a newbie here.
Softly

SasshaRed

I would tell them both that my room isn't the place for their bullshit and then kick the first one who didn't listen and kept up the bullshit. These dudes are fantasizing about fucking you and you liking them; they're going to back off quick if they think they're making you upset.