Wishlists w/Streamate

MalibuBomb

Do any girls that work on Streamate have a successful wishlist you use? Streamate doesn’t let us direct customers away to other websites, so I can’t link it in my bio, type or tell customers in chat, message them or give them that info in any way. So when working on Streamate do we just give up on the wishlist?

MalibuBomb

I wouldn't risk my Streamate account for that. If a guy really wants to buy you something he will google you. Get yourself a blog, website or twitter with your model name and he can find you there. I've had customers find me on all the sites I'm on just from googling my cam name.

MalibuBomb

I always tell my SM friends who want to buy me things that if they have a specific request, they can send me a note through the SM platform and even add a link in there for what they are looking for. Since I am tall, and have a unique body type, I only want (like) things that fit just right. I ask my clients to tip me and I will purchase my own. I have shared the name of my favorite website (Secrets in Lace) because I have shared with clients that I already own a lot of their items, so if they find something they like, just ask, I may already have it. No wishlist - just tip and I will buy what I need/want.