xhamster - BEWARE

sexyoncams

hey guys and girls

jus wanted to warn u guys about xhamster. Its like a kinda cross between an adult social networking site and a cam site. they have cams with models were you can tip and take pvt and also cams were any member male of female can broadcast but cant recieve tips unless they register as a model and verify id etc.

anyways, id cammed on there a couple times, the tips are never big because they can see so much for free on members cams, but u do ok. last night i decided to go on for a bit as its quite relaxed on there. i had 4 pvt shows were members took me pvt. i made 2000 tokens in pvts ladt night, they are the same as most, pay 50% and a 100 tokens is $10. in in effect i made $100 in pvts, not bad, i went to bed at 4am happy

i wake up this morning and find that x hamster has refunded all of my pvt shows, so in effect i stayed up till 4am working and doing shows trying my hardest to please to just have it all refunded back.

ive still got the tips there, but all im doing for those if flashing etc. let me make it clear, i didnt break any rules, i didnt do anything againt the sites policies etc, i feel robbed. not just one pvt refunded but all 4one lasting a good 40 minutes.

i emailed them straight away this morning but still havent received a responce. i know there is a time change etc and they can take a while to reply, but i just cant believe they would do this with out even giving an explanation as to why.

I will update this thread if and when i get a reply from them, and if the situation gets sorted or not.

but i just wanted to say a HUGE BEWARE