You recommend any CamSite specific for Financial Domination?

clips4sale

Findom is mostly make-believe tbh, real paypigs are about as rare as unicorns and the competition is fierce so don't expect to get rich quick. Seems like every other girl with a few hundred Twitter or Instagram followers will try it once, posting pictures flipping people off and spouting insults. Supply outstrips demand by far... Still, if you're able to hang in there, are genuinely dominant and can deal with all the bullshit that comes with findom (this fetish seems to attract mentally unstable guys) it's definitely possible to find some "paypigs" who will tip/tribute very generously.

One piece of advice: Be very careful with blackmail. A LOT of guys request it but it can backfire if you take it too far, just this month two girls from the site I am on ended up in court because of it. It is illegal and blackmail contract will NOT protect you. Still, guys will want to give you copies of their ID and contact info for their wives and employers which you can integrate into sessions, threaten them with this info but do not go through with it and let them off the hook if it gets to be too much for them.

The site I personally use is moneydomdirectory.com which is dedicated to findom. Unfortunately the site is in German but there's still a small number of English-speaking dommes, I guess they just use Google translate to navigate the site. They offer cam, paid chat and messaging as well as a clip store.