30 Second Freebie

beatzie

First off Streamate has been my highest earning sight by far since I’ve been back and I more so just want I to vent to someone that isn’t my boyfriend and understands lol. Why do they allow this 30 second freebie ?!? ??‍♀️ it was like this when I left 4 years ago and I’m assuming not one single model on the site likes the feature so clearly they don’t care and it’s not going away anytime soon but that paired with zero control over someone taking us private is absurd.

I like how the exclusive plays out, with a 10 second timer to accept or deny. But when I’m in the middle of discussing a block session or a gold show with a room count of 20+ and BOOM some freeloader pops in takes me for a 30 second private. Knows it’s free. Clears my entire room. Ruins the potential block session I was discussing and then takes off at 29 seconds. And I can do nothing about it. Who does this help? Not the models. Not Streamate. Why is this a thing ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️ It happened over 5 times tonight and I finally had it and logged off because of it.

No other site does this, they pay the second they take you. And even if that was the case I want the option to say no. Why would I say yes to a random when I’ve spent 5 minutes wheeling in a whale. This cost me a lot of money tonight and I’m just extremely frustrated.

I’m thinking the only way I can combat this is to make exclusive lower and private like 25$/minute in hopes it scares everyone away so that never happens ?

happyalone

I do not like it and feel EXACT frustrations. I’ve started to just try as hard as I can to not get too much going on in the first 30 seconds now but it is hard because you think a) try to keep them interested and if don’t get to “action” they may leave sooner but then b) if they were gonna leave earlier they would have so i just try to tease ... maybe just take the bra off slowly etc but not jump into any hardcore anything until after 30 second mark. But not always easy for me to be completely honest ! There are members who definitely abuse this feature , when they do i make a note in their name (all you can do) about it, I report to SM (don’t think they care) and when I see that person again on another day I decide to maybe block or kick etc but feels like a ton of homework to do to just try to prevent it from happening and even if you block one of them there is a sea of 29 second dudes abusing this rule so my only solution is basically : don’t really start the show until 31 seconds . Just my thoughts maybe not necesssrily correct or best actions and appreciate better suggestions