Have I snagged a whale? I need help!

ImLive

I work on Streamate and have only been camming for a couple of months now, it's been a bit of a rough start. The money hasn't been great, it's slowly getting a little better, but still struggling. Anyway! As camgirls, we so often hear things from members promising us whatever, usually to get something for free. But I had a situation last night that I need some help on. A guy came in and spent a lot of time in exclusive yesterday. He said he wants to spend a lot of money on me, wants to buy me a lot things, asked if I could "handle being spoiled". I asked what he would expect in return, he said "nothing. just companionship, someone to talk to". He gave me his phone number. I plan on texting him once I get a prepaid burner type phone later today.
I'm not naive or the kind of girl who believes everything. (I took screen shots of the entire conversation!) I do want this to be true - I want to think I snagged a whale as they say. I just don't quite know what to do or how to proceed or how trusting I should be. He did not come across as the usual idiots looking for a freebie, he told me all of this in exclusive chat, was my best paying member last night. He's on the east coast, I'm on the west He didn't mention anything about meeting up in person or anything like that. I don't want to pass up an opportunity like this, but I don't want to be taken advantage of either. I'm looking for any kind of help/advice/opinions!
I know it may not sound like much, this is a very shortened version of the events! lol