Best Orgasm on Cam

celina

My most memorable orgasm on cam is deeply connected to real life relationship. Some years ago I met a man online, and in 2019 we met IRL. Since then we're in good stable relationship which makes us both happy, but... he has certain mental issues and can't cum in my actual presence. Even when we were both online and I was watching him jerking off, he simply couldn't cum. It was quite a depressing revelation, but I didn't want to give up that easily and kept on trying my "womanly ways" on him.
One day two years ago (a real date I'll hide, if you don't mind) I was streaming in a sexy tight dress which became an inspiration for many - tokens were pouring on me like a heavy waterfall. My man was watching me in a call after his workout and I perfectly knew how he reacted in the past on the shows with interactive toys. I felt my best: totally sexy and desirable, because I knew my hair and face looked perfect and the dress was complementing me, plus guys were crazy with the tips and lush was vibrating non-stop. I didn't notice how I reached my goal - first time I reached such a big goal for humble "topless", first time tips were given for lush so generously, that it genuinely made me cum in a public show only from vibes with no other help, and first time my man came for me while I could watch him. It felt so special, so overwhelming, I couldn't catch my breath and it was so hard to realize - I just saw him cum, and we did it together - we saw each other at that moment. How could it be real? But it was. And since then we started moving with little steps towards our sexual harmony. So far our biggest success is him being able to cum knowing that I'm in another room, which is a big progress. Well, we spend not so much time together IRL, but I'm stubborn. And I will always remember what was that accidental trigger, which helped us both feel each other closer and more intimate even on a distance - a little hot interactive show.