Buying Gold

dulcemoon

I am not sure if I am just being stupid or not but I have always been used to token sites like CB, SC, MFC, etc. where you buy tokens and then the tokens go to your account. A model I follow and enjoy is moving to try Streamate, so I figured why not finally join, verify and then when she has started, give it a crack..

How does GOLD work exactly? I am looking to try to BUY some gold but there is no option? Does this mean if I want to send gold to a model or go for a private show, it goes directly from my bank card? If so, how does this work, if I am sending a couple of gold here and a couple of gold there, will I have lots of little transactions showing on my bank card from Streamate? I understand they don't show up as Streamate on the card, so that is not an issue, but I am just curious if it will be lots of mini transactions that it will show or will it be one bigger cumulative one from the day, or how exactly does this work? Much appreciated if anyone knows.

Thanks in advance

It took me a while to even understand this as a model! So GOLD is the only way to pay for anything on SM. 1 GOLD = $1 USD but I think you can get it at a lower cost with bulk packages. SM models cannot show anything below the waist besides buttocks in free chat/public chat. You can tip in GOLD. Then you can take her private (where other users can also watch) and tip during the show OR take her exclusive where it's just you and her. You can also tip during the exclusive. As far as micro transactions, I don't know if they bill you at once or if everytime you tip you get billed.