Cam Client Started dating my sister

jerkmate

Okay!! So I have this huge dilemma. I had a client from when I used to broadcast in Chaturbate in 2012 he was a regular until one day he discloses to me that he knew my real identity because he friend requested me on FB a few months before I started camming and that it was a coincidence that he saw me on Chaturbate one day and recognized me as one of his FB friends and that he wouldn't tell anyone, to please not block him and to not think he was a creep anyhow so I believed him and continue or Client/Camgirl relationship he sent gifts and used to buy regular videos of me and my bf we became really good internet buddies and I thought that even though he knew my real identity he would not cross the line past client/camgirl relationship. Let's just say I put my trust that he wouldn't out me. Well it has been over 6 years I had no reason to think he would do me any harm at this point.

He Patrick (Client) lives in Boston and I live in Florida so I had nothing to worry about. I have never met him in person anyhow fast forward to 2017 my sister (she lives in Boston) messages me asking how do I know Patrick (Client) because he sent her a friend request and she saw I was a mutual friend. I said I knew him from online and that he follows my photography work (white lie) since it's none of her business how I know him since she doesn't know I do camming. Anyhow I thought he just randomly friend requested for no reason and that he would leave it at that.

Well today (2018) my sister messages asking hey did you and Patrick ever dated. I said No!! She goes okay good because I met him in person and he said you were good friends but that you would be mad if you found out we met. At this point I'm about to faint . My sister tells me she is considering breaking her engagement to the the father of her child to date Patrick (Client) . I was speechless and shocked and don't even know what to say. Am I supposed to lie or to tell her that Patrick ( Client) has seen me butt ass naked and seen my boyfriend's cock talked about an awkward family reunion she obviously is looking for something serious and I don't think I can lie but I also don't want to air all my bussiness to a family member that does not need to know what I do with my personal life ( camming) but she also deserves to know what type of individual befriends the sister of the camgirl he jacks off too all the time. I'm disgusted and need advice asap. I havent told my boyfriend the whole ordeal yet either. please help me.

jerkmate

I hope you learned your lesson... if you don't want other people to know your business then you should be more cautious about your real life account: never show your face on your profile pics( in your real life accounts)... make everything limited to only friends (not even friends of friends), hide your friend's lists. You could have restricted the info you shared with this guy... not letting him see your friends lists, pics you are tagged in, etc.

Now, the thing is that you don't know what kind of person Patrick is. If you love your sister, you should tell her the truth, of course your bf should know it too. You never know how this will end up if you keep on telling her lies... let's hope her integrity is not on risk.

Unfortunately this is the hard way to learn to keep our personal life very strictly secret on the internet... unless you want to become a celebrity on this business.

I hope everything goes well. Plese, take care! HUGS!!!