Cams

sexyoncams

They pay out what equals to 29.2 % of "Gross" or 45% of "net" from Private and Nude shows, and I have heard they also incur charge-backs and those are not covered.

I have worked the site in years past and it is a decent site IF you build a loyal following of fans and push the members to like you enough to have them Join your Fanclub there.

From the fanclub during your first month I believe it is you get 100% of the "net" and thereafter you will have to be on a certain amount of hours to earn a tiered payout rate from the fanclub. Members will join for the special fan rates for shows and also to access your recorded sessions.

You will essentially earn average $6.46 from each rebill for the fanclub members depending on on their joining options chosen.

The link you provided appears to be from an affiliate whom will get benefits not taken from your pay but a bonus added to their account if you choose to sign up through that link.

If that is the link you found that piqued your interest it is fairest that you would join through that persons link code.

Maybe this is more information than you would have liked, but I hope it will help you in making your choice.