Chaturbate problems

Xmodels

Chaturbate has been bad for a few months now. With the lag issues, the site CONSTANTLY performing "maintenance" at peak hours, traffic creeping to a crawl...... Well last night I had had about enough! I wrote a simple email to support while on cam, but then this morning, I wrote a lengthy one describing the problems in a little more detail.

Subject: The site constantly messing up....
To: [email protected];
Date: Sunday, September 28, 2014 9:11 AM

I'm really curious as to why this is happening SO often. There are many camgirls/camguys that are in uproar over this. It's been MONTHS where we've been subject to low traffic, lag, getting booted from our rooms while doing shows with goals, etc..... Our viewers buy tokens and spend a lot on us. Chaturbate gets their cut upfront, but we have to get ours by performing, and if the site is constantly down, our customers get the shit end of the stick, and we miss out on income. I've been trying to be patient (as have MANY of the models I know personally), but last night, I wasn't even showing up on the pages, and even though some of my followers were IN my room, it was showing me as offline. I understand it's a lot of work to keep a site as popular as CHATurbate running smoothly, but it's getting REALLY bad. I was hoping to get an understanding of what the issue is so that I can figure out if I should remain working through Chaturbate or take some "time off" and wait until the bugs get worked out. Please don't get me wrong. I love the site (as I researched as many sites as I knew of before settling on CB. The setup and user-friendliness is so much better than most I looked at. But we gotta know if there are plans to fix the problems that I'm sure you're aware of. Maybe even post a blog entry to keep your models in the know and up to date. Thank you!
Thatirishdude

Hopefully I'll get a response soon, and I'll post it here when I do.

Xmodels

i know what u mean they decided to do a server upgrade right in the middle of my show friday night/saturday morning when i actually was making tips and it was frustrating that for about ten minutes there was no way to type in chat then when they did get it back up you couldnt see ur followed cams all screen shots where blank and you got server error when you did try and go in a room that was online

Xmodels

This was the problem that I had today. I'm not sure if it was corrected or not as I had many new people today (which I'm not complaining about) but most of my regulars were missing. I also emailed Chaturbate today and have received no acknowledgement from them. Hopefully it is because they are actually busy looking into a coding error.

As of now, the list of people that I follow is working properly, but like Irish said, last night it was not. And then the same thing happened to me this morning.

Last edited by a moderator: