Chaturbate token scam?

SlutRoulette

First night doing it...I was 100 percent scammed into giving a free show in what I thought was a private room where I could still receive tokens. I obviously now understand that that is not that case. Needless to say, I am more than mildly annoyed.

My question is that the guy also tipped me in my public room to get me to PM him...and THEN tipped me in the PMs to get me to flash my tits BEFORE we got into the room. None of those tokens found their way into my token count and I a very confused. Has this happened to anyone?

SlutRoulette

assuming you are on a freemium site where tokens keep the show going, keep in mind that the site you work on will give you a message that tokens are paid. This does not mean the 'fake' message in your chat box that says" User tipped 100 tokens" those are copy-pasted lines from users who fool you in making you think/believe that this message is from the portal you work on.

Welcome to the world where everyone fools everyone. My advice, contact a model from here who works on the same site and exchange some experiences and tips.