Fake cum for squirting dildo

jerkmate

I feel a little ridiculous posting this, but here goes. just ordered a squirting dildo, but am wondering what to use for fake cum. I googled this, and came up with a few recommendations for diluted yogurt or condensed milk--but everyone in my house has a dairy allergy or intolerance, so those are both banned from my kitchen (and my shows). I'm also not convinced using food items (that could rot!) is a very good idea no matter how well one cleans one of these things, as they are notoriously difficult to clean.

The google search also turned up some lubes meant to mimic real cum. Most had reviews that said they smelled and tasted horrible. Spunk is the best, judging from reviews and pictures, but it's a water/silicone hybrid. The description says it's "toy safe," but is it really? It's got silicone in it.

Anyone have any ideas? Or any recommendations from experience? I'm tempted to start playing around with coconut milk and cornstarch in various concentrations but if anyone has any other ideas or a tried-and-true mixture or lube, I'm all ears!