Finally saying goodbye to stripchata

mischka

Hey gals …just wanted to share my experience on stripchata.

I tried the site off and on for 6 months. I dislike token sites in general due to the high amount of freeloading.

1. model support is awful. Takes minimum 3 days if you ever do get a response. And it’s an auto bot system.
  2. Not sure if it’s a scam or legitimate, but I recently received a private message from someone claiming to be a stripchat admin…saying they had received reports of a violation I did. I have not streamed in over 2 weeks on there…and this just showed up in my message box yesterday. All other cam sites contact models via email they registered with for any issues…so if this is how they operate it’s not very professional.
  3. Not allowing models to ban members that never speak. Models should have full control over their room.

Anyway…just my experience…And any issue I have ever had with them….they either don’t respond or take forever. Just so over the site…and I make way more elsewhere anyway.

And of course I am STILL waiting on a response from support to remove my account for good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not being able to ban non chatters is the main reason I want to leave. And I agree: support is awful.

Last edited by a moderator: