Funniest/Most Embarrassing Cam Moment!

evelinka

Ok, so it is our job to essentially fulfill fantasies but lets face it...we are all human!! Mistakes or mishaps are just part of the life of a cam girl, we just happen to do it live for hundreds or even thousands of viewers. I think it could be a lot of fun to share our funniest/most embarrassing cam moments.

Mine actually happened a couple of days ago. I just got a new kitten and named him Chester, but he has come to be known affectionately as "Chester the Molester." He is a complete cam whore and is obsessed with being on my boobs. Well, you know how playful kittens can be. I was rubbing my pussy as a little teaser, and he was excited by the wiggling fingers and suddenly BOOM, there was a pussy lunging for MY pussy! I just burst out laughing and everyone thought it was funny...I now know to keep him locked in another room when I am camming!

desi

Administrator
Oh man, too many to count...the worst is my dog, Lou - she's usually good about staying off camera, but she gets REALLY flatulent sometimes. I'll be doing a skype show and she'll be off camera, farting really loud...so far no one's said anything but it's pretty hilarious. I have to lift my head above the camera's range to laugh, and they probably think it's me! hahaha