I'm so overwhelmed

xhamster

Hey there! I am ready to start camming, but I am so friggin overwhelmed trying to create my tip menu. I have ideas on what I offer, but I have no clue how to charge. I've been scouring other girls' menus (I'm on Chaturbate) and there just seems to be such a wide range of what everyone charges. Is there something helpful like a standard range menu floating around? Lol, sorry if I'm being redundant or needy. I'm brand new here. Thank you!

xhamster

What do you feel comfortable with charging? If I offered you 2 tokens to fuck your pussy for 5 min would u smile and say ok or would you quote me a price for that service? That is how you create a tip menu,you base it on what you would like to be paid for your services.

xhamster

Ask yourself what will set you apart from the sea of models on CB? What do I have that will entice, encourage, or drive crazzzzy my viewers?? From that, create your tip menu. If you are comfortable being topless, then set your tip low, and allow a song or two of showing before you slowly put your top/bra back on. Think about what you would charge for the entire room to watch vs. private. Keep in mind, there are dozens of models who will do it "all" for a mere penance, however, what you hold as "special", or "unique" is worth charging a living wage for. It's up to you to develop the "hustle" and keep them engaged, and excited. Have fun, let that shine through, and with experience, you will learn what it takes to be successful. Best of luck and you're on a great site for support & encouragement.